Thank you, Larry Kayser

We received the sad news that Larry Kayser, VA2LK, has become silent
key. He was

a great contributor to AMSAT's Phase 3 satellite programme. He qualified
several

battery sets for space and supported the integration process of the
early

satellites. AMSAT-DL has to thank for Larry's efforts in an ambitious
space

programme. We will keep Larry in good memories and our thoughts are with
his

family.

Frank Sperber, DL6DBN/AA9KJ
Vice-President AMSAT-DL