Re: Log programs that are satellite friendly

Freeman P. Pascal IV expunged (pascal@pascal.org):

> I'm curious what folks are using for logging contacts on satellites?
> I'm using DXKeeper 3.0.  It has support for satellite contacts, but I
> wish it was more aware of my radio or of what frequencies are available
> for different satellites to help fill in the log on the fly.

I've been using VQlog for the past 1.5 years, and I am very happy with it.
It doesn't really do any sat to freq matching, but I always just logged the
contact and went back to fix the contacts later.

http://www.vhfdx.net/vqlog.html

I made about 800 sat QSOs between May 2003 and now, the program has always been
easy to work with.

-Steve
N1JFU/0 (just relocated to Colorado)