Re: RE: Sputnik I launched Oct. 4 1957

Well, while we are on the subject of recordings of sputnik, on my website, I
have the following audio.

As recorded on 1957 Oct 06 by William Magnusson, VK3JT in Melbourne, Australia
using an Eddystone Model 680X and a Dipole on 15m height. The frequency was
20.001 Mc/s.

The link is http://www.amsatnet.com/sputnik.ram

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO