Symposium Repeater Frequencies, Web Page Revisions

Two VHF repeaters in Alexandria VA are:

147.315 MHz, W4HFH, Alexandria Radio Club
146.655 MHz, PL 141.3 Hz, K4US/R, Mount Vernon Amateur Radio Club

If you need directions there should be someone available on one of these
machines. I don't know how well they work from the hotel itself. No one has
stepped forward so far to act as an official talk in station.

Other repeater frequencies listed in the directory for Arlington are
145.15, 145.47, 146.625

I don't know how well they work from the hotel.
The hotel desk is 703-416-1600 if you need directions from them.

GPS coordinates are:
38 degrees, 51.644 minutes N
77 degrees, 02.977 minutes W

We have made some recent revisions to the symposium web pages, so if you have
not looked at them in several months it might be good to check them out before
you leave home. You might want to print the "Airport" and "How to Ride Metro"
pages if you are using Metro to come in from one of the airports, they have
had slight revisions within the past few weeks.

Weather forecast for this weekend looks pretty good.

Dan Schultz N8FGV