38k4 experimenter's night

>From the Echo pages:

"AO-51 News From the Control Team

Update 3 Oct -- Schedule and Info

38k4 USERS

You have a chance to work the 38k4 High Speed Digital Downlink this coming Wednesday. If you are interested in this mode then you need to get active and utilize Echo when configured for 38k4 downlink. Upload some messages, and maybe a picture, this Wednesday.

This goes for all modes. If you have a favorite mode on Echo. And would like to see it used more often. The best thing you can do it use it, and promote it."
I'm going to try, but the LHCP of the digital transmitter has been a problem for me...signals too low.

73,

Mark

Mark L. Hammond    [N8MH]