SimSat AUDIO Available On-line

Several SimSat audio snippets are now available for your
enjoyment.

See http://www.patkilroy.com/simsat/ssaudio-i.html

There were a number of remote ground stations participating
in the SimSat-1A and SimSat-1B flights.  Please send in your
story.

Photos or audio snippets too!

Please forward your photo to me if you wish to share it
with others.  Include names, calls, location, byline, cut
line, etc.

Or just enjoy the snippets offered above.

Cheers,

Pat

P.S. SPECIAL THANKS to John Hoge, W3JJH, and Marco Midon, N5ACR,
who contributed to the audio format ideas that we implemented
successfully.  Way to go, John!  Way to go, Marco!  Thank you!!!

Patrick L. Kilroy                                                WK
Integration & Test (I&T) Manager        301-286-1984 voice
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center        301-286-1673 fax
Building 5, Mail Code 568               Patrick.L.Kilroy@nasa.gov
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771              http://simsat.gsfc.nasa.gov