AO-27 fine copy tonight

Hello everyone,

I copied AO-27 very well tonight Oct 05 starting about 00:00z. I was using
my new 'Arrow' antenna (XE1MEX design) and two Radio Shack HTs (HTX-202 and
HTX-404).

I am very happy with the results! This was my first attempt at uplinking
with this new antenna.

Using two separate HTs is not exactly convenient, but it was a LOT of fun to
make another satellite QSO! If anyone else has similar equipment and a
similar budget ($0 hi hi), give this a try! I have not needed a 70cm preamp,
just two HTs and the 'Arrow'.

Worked W7JPI, K6YK and N5ZNL. Thanks guys, AO-27 is a new bird for me!

I look forward to making my first QSO on Echo with this setup ASAP.

73,

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN
Olathe, Kansas