From: owner-AMSAT-DC@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-DC@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Christensen, Eric Harlan
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 23:39
To: AMSAT-dc@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-dc] FW: [amsat-bb] Symposium Freqs

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Christensen, Eric Harlan
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 20:47
To: AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Symposium Freqs

I'll be coming into DC Wednesday afternoon...  Not sure who else will be
around.  Do we have a repeater and/or simplex frequency that everyone
will be monitoring while at the hotel/around town?

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org
http://www.ericsatcom.net

AMSAT Member: 35360
Project OSCAR Member
Via the amsat-dc mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA. To
unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-dc" to Majordomo@amsat.org