Symposium grid trip!

Hi All,
I'll be leaving early (4-5 AM) on Wednesday morning from the Tampa area enroute to the symposium in D.C. On the way I'll be activating as many grids as possible on all the voice satellites, FM and SSB. I plan to be in the DC area by late Wednesday/early Thursday, then we'll repeat the process Sunday or Monday on the way home. If you have any special grid needs along the I-95 corridor, let me know by email by Tuesday afternoon and I'll do what I can to help out. I'll also have portable sat gear at the hotel, so if any of the attendees are interested in working a pass on any of the voice birds, look me up and I'll find a time that works for us.

73, Drew KO4MA

PS reply direct to my call at amsat.org, not via the -bb if you want me to see it...