Satellite base stn opinions

Hallo all,
I have been trying to figure out if/how to upgrade my home station for VHF
and satellite work.  Right now I have an FT-726R, loaded (6m,2m,70cm,SAT
board).  So far the only rigs I have identified that provide both 6m
(must-have) and full duplex for satellite are
FT-736R
FT-847
TS-2000
Is this an accurate assessment, or have I missed a rig in there somewhere?

If anyone would like to offer an opinion as to which route to take
(including none--maybe I'm well enough off) off-list I'd certainly
appreciate the input.  I recall there are some issues with the TS-2K
specific to satellite operation, and my gut recollection of the FT-847 is
lukewarm.
As I would have to sell my home HF rig to make any change (a TS-850S/AT,
also loaded), any info on HF performance of the latter two rigs would be
good too.
TIA,

Scott Townley NX7U
Gilbert, AZ  DM43di