Re: Directions to AMSAT Symposium from Crystal City Metro

One more thing...

I haven't been to DC in a while, but I did, we used to call Jefferson
Davis "Frogger Highway," because of the traffic.  It is broad and busy.
If you go walking around there, please be careful.  Better yet, use the
pedestrian underpasses instead of trying to cross.

Have a good symposium; I wish I could go this year.

73,

Tom WB8WOR