RE: Sat Hoggs

How many people were involved in this? You said in your first post that a
single station transmitted over you while you were trying to talk to your
friend. That was what I based my question on. Apparently it was more
complicated than that.

"Im also not the type to make comments about things i havent witnessed
myself".
If you make a post on a public forum like the amsat-bb you open the door for
further discussion.

Steve .. AI7W
LM #2270