No Subject

TXA = LHCP

TXB = RHCP

I would also like to know whether the S-band downlink uses CP or linear.
I've searched around the Amsat web sites, etc and have found no mention of
the polarization used. I'm anxious to try listening to the S-band downlink.

To Emily W0EEC, do you suppose the polarizations could be included on the
Echo page?
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/

Best of luck to you re: Hurricane Ivan, Mike.

73,

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN
Olathe, Kansas