IC-910H Frequency Question

My IC-910H seems to be working about 10 KHz lower than the display
frequency.  I've performed a CPU reset twice.
Anyone have any suggestions?

I have access to an HP-8920A comm analyzer so if there's a place to tweak
I'm fine with that.  If needed, I can reference the comm analyzer from
either a stratum 1 cesium standard or a GPS reference (also stratum 1)

Any suggestions?  Maybe I have managed to mess up a setting somewhere?

Thanks de Tim, K4SHF