Re: Re: AO-7 mess tonight

>If they were that strong, you obviously copied their callsigns so why
>not just send them a polite email advising them of the power situation
>with regard to AO-7 when using the CW mode (instead of making a big
>deal of it here on the list).  After all, educating them is the answer,
>right?  Sorry but I don't see the confusion here.

Right on, Gary!  I thought the same thing when I read the complaint.
Perhaps they were unable to copy cw!

I've been operating Oscar 7 for about 24 years (with sort of a hiatus!!),
and  NEVER have had any interference problems, but all my tuning knobs work...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....