RE: Tower Loading

If it don't fall down in the winter, you can add more antennas...

de Tim, K4SHF

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of HFDXJUNKIE@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 7:01 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Tower Loading

Please read Steves K7LXC website. Championradio.com..may not be totally
correct address...  He has plenty of tower knowlege. He has a brief
descriptions of
WRONG ideas and things not to do, LIke loading a tower at near or beyond its
PE limits. I strongly suggest following the manufacters directions and
limits.
He said, they said is garbage unless they are a PE that will stamp what they
say. Tower problems I stay away from unless I am the one putting it up or
assisting someone else on the spot.

                              73 Pete NA2P