Tower Loading

Please read Steves K7LXC website. Championradio.com..may not be totally
correct address...  He has plenty of tower knowlege. He has a brief descriptions of
WRONG ideas and things not to do, LIke loading a tower at near or beyond its
PE limits. I strongly suggest following the manufacters directions and limits.
He said, they said is garbage unless they are a PE that will stamp what they
say. Tower problems I stay away from unless I am the one putting it up or
assisting someone else on the spot.

                              73 Pete NA2P