DSP-2237 firmware version and source

My DSP-2237 is loaded with the v7.0 firmware ROMs.  When I do a "DIR" I
notice that I do not have all the modems (like #52) that have been
mentioned on the list and in AMSAT documentation.

Does anyone know if Timewave is still supplying firmware upgrades for
these critters, or am I going to have to find someone with the latest
EPROMs and a programmer?  I didn't see any firmware upgrade options on
Timewave's web site.  I would rather buy the upgrades from Timewave than
have to copy them.

What is the latest version of the firmware?

-Freeman, N5FPP

--
N5FPP - DM65ud
http://www.pascal.org/wiki/space/Ham+Radio