From: "Patrick Green" <pagreen@gmail.com>
To: "Public Mail List amsat-bb" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] psk31?

> I heard a stronger than usual signal from AO-51 tonight but heard a
> faint "bug" sound on the signal a little more that midway through the
> pass.  I take it that was the PSK31.  I've never heard it before nor
> do I have the capability to decode it.
>
> 73 de Pat --- KA9SCF
>

> On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:20:23 -0700 (PDT), lacy a <kb9umb@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I did not hear anything on the experimental pass of AO-51 earlier
tonight. Not sure if I wasn't doing something right but I did hear  the sat.
go full quieting but never saw a signal come up on the waterfall. I was also
putting in a signal on the 28.140 usb uplink. The pass was only 10 degrees
here in Southern Illinois. Just wondering and wanting to give my input.