Re: about up-link frequency for next experimenters day

>>> "Freeman P. Pascal IV"  >>>
>Do you have a website for thiese 10m PSK trancievers?
>I would be interested into looking into it as a possible project
>for new hams in our local club.

Search for PSK-10 kits from Small Wonder Labs.
When the solar max returns then PSK on 10 m will be wild.
But during solar min, it will be dead (except for PCSAT2 and
ECHO  PSK-31 experiments).

So until we know for sure if the PSK-31 mode will be active
more than once a week, (or until the solar max returns) it
is hard to encourage students to purcahse a 10m PSK
kit.  Better to get a 20m kit or 80m kit where there is
always activity...  Even PCSAT2 may only be able to use
its PSK-31 transponder occasionally....

I hope that helps...
Bob, WB4APR

--