Testing receivers for satellite work - Help please

Hello, I am a newcomer to the satellites and I am interested in test two
VHF-UHF receivers for this work. I am planning to connect two transceivers
to the same antenna (TX disabled of course!) using a "T" N connector in
order to receive the same signal with the same antenna at the same time.
Will this show me a true indication about the performance of one or the
other receiver?

Thank you very much and sorry for the off-topic.

Miguel