AO-51 L/S mode report

Made contacts with KE4AZN and VE3NPC (01:32 UTC Wed 2 pass). The signals
were very strong and clear, a fantastic mode! I hope L/S mode is on more
often.
In a previous pass with maximum elevation of 12 degrees the signals had
lots of qsb due to obstructions in my location from trees and houses but
copied KE4AZN, KB2M and NA2P.

Equipment used
S downlink: 1 meter offset dish, helix feed; Kuhne downconverter, Icom
IC-275A
L uplink: 14.5 dbic RHCP helix; Kuhne transverter and amplifier; Icom
IC-475A
Computer control of Az/El and doppler

73
Sterling, KI5AB