Re: mode L/S

Mike and Jeff, It sure was fun and I even diconnected coax and fed a
different rig midway through the pass ! Good job Mike. Downlink sounded very good
here. I seem to have come into a problem I need to look into. Seems my 2.4 preamp
directly on the patchfeed is becoming overloaded when I am transmitting into
the 1.2 patch and I am unable to hear the downlink while transmitting. Funny
but I never experianced that before on AO-40. I havent used L/S since Jan. so
maybe something is up with the Khune pre-amp or patches themselves. Hello
Rick!!!!,  if you are reading this..what do you think? Was kinda tough knowing if I
was making it into the bird while adjusting for doppler by hand and ear and
not being able to hear full duplex. I think I need to move the rotator a few
degrees east also. I will  check things out again on the morning pass, up the
Atlantic. Thanks again for your efforts Mike. Wen. Is the day I look forward
too.

                      73 Pete NA2P