Re: FO-29 transatlantic pass from mobile

Hello Pedro, I will be on the pass listening for you, or I will be around
435.855 downlink where I usually hang out and call CQ. Remember the morning on
AO-40 from your mobile ? I don't think I will forget your mobile signal from a
vertical whip into AO-40 thats for sure.

                            73 Pete NA2P