2.4GHz converter & dish for sale

I have a K5GNA 2.4GHz receive converter and a BBQ dish for sale.  Both are new, never been used.  The converter includes the power cube.  All mounting hardware for the dish.  Note that the dish and converter were purchased separately, not as a K5GNA "combo" but I'm sure the pair are functionally equivalent.

I'm located in Shrewsbury, MA and this is a "pick up" deal--no shipping.  Price is $110 for both.

This is the same set I offered months ago.  The buyer asked me to hold it for him but he hasn't contacted me or responded to my email, so it's up on the block again.

Dave Reinhart
wa6ilt@amsat.org