Re: CW on Sats

John, K6YK Wrote:

> Yes, it's too bad there just are not very many CW
> ops on the birds anymore.  There were more, especially
> DX stations on  AO-40 during its short life.

John,

I agree -- there was plenty of CW activity on AO-40. The same seemed to be
true for AO-10 and AO-13 for that matter. At poor squint angles CW extended
the usable pass time when SSB failed. I certainly miss the DX birds. I work
CW much of the time on satellite as well and sometimes find FO-29 loaded
with CW signals and not much else. I guess it all depends on what pass
you're on.

73, Tony - AA2AE