AO51 V/S in Europe

Just to report that several successful QSOs have taken place this morning in
Europe in mode V/S

During the 0856 UTC pass I worked Ib OZ1MY for one of the first EU QSOs in
this mode. Also active, amongst others, was Charlie G3WDG who I worked on
the 1135 pass.

We share the North American experience with lots of non-amateur QRM on the
uplink - sounded like fonepatch with DTMF tones. Of course this is now
audible with no PL tone requirement.

Lots of fun - thanks to everyone responsible!

73

Graham G3VZV