Re: AO-07 in mode A

Hi Dave,
Yes, it's too bad there just are not very many CW
ops on the birds anymore.  There were more, especially
DX stations on  AO-40 during its short life.

ALL of my  satellite QSO's were on CW  for about the
first 10 or 12 years because I only had a CW transmitter
for 2 meters.   Even the SSB stations would answer a guy
if he called them on CW. Not much anymore.

Too bad.

73,
John, K6YK