Re: Server Down

In a message dated 08/19/04 8:33:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pascal@pascal.org writes:

> I believe there is a back end database for content, and
> I think there are future plans for a store front.

Hi Freeman...

The storefront could stay on the Primary Site for security reasons if
anything......as for Backend Content..it''s just data, it wouldn't need to be updated
as often.....if it gets out of hand for non-secure background, just have the
mirror access the primary (downloads, older data, misc unnecessary 100% of the
time stuff) site.

Just thinking outloud, and trying to find a reason not to have a "FREE"
mirror.....

Roger
WA1KAT
#35202