Just wondering???

I'm just wondering, when did this survey of members
take place?

Also what I'm really wondering is, when someone asks a
question, thirty or forty people feel obligated to
answer. This happens even if the first answer was
correct. And most everyone else gave the same answer,
which might be worded different.
I don't know about the rest of you folks, but I get 15
or 20 emails in the morning and when I get home at
night there are another 20 to 40 or more emails. Does
everyone but me get to play on the web, at  work. Sure
cuts into radio time.
Only one reply is necessary.
Nomex underwear is back from the cleaners, so bring on
the flames.
            Bill N8VWI
            AMSAT #28978