Apology for my comments to the BB

Please forgive me for being so childish but I have a bad "hot head" and it
sometimes gets the best of me particularly when I sense a personal attack -
and that's the way I saw it on the original text in Jeff Davis' message.

After exchanging additional emails with Jeff off the list it seems he meant
to say something else as a "lighthearted" comment.  I have already made
private apologies to Jeff.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP