Re: Area Coordinator question.

In a message dated 08/14/04 7:36:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wa6fwf@pacbell.net writes:

> theres the link, but from what I know of it you send in a request and bingo
>
> you are one....(an Amsat Coordinator)
>
> so then you get to put classy taglines that you are an area coordinator....

Let me be the first to recognize N1ORC in the Cream of the Crop of
coordinators; he runs local AMSAT nets, keeps up the SAREX postings, and works with
local amateurs to keep them interested in the satellite hobby...

Some may be looking for the "fancy tagline" but he works for it!

Roger
WA1KAT