Re: QRP get no breaks. Huh? (was Re:...)

On Saturday 14 August 2004 10:24, keith wrote:
> Am i interpeting it wrong or is what was meant by '20khz transponder
> bandwidth" a 'sneaky' way
> of saying Single Channel el-cheepo crappy transponder?
>
> Keith N6ORS
> ----

What I heard was 20khz SDR with adaptive agc, "my" guess would be
that they are keeping the bandwidth narrow because you might not have enough
processing power to handle more...

but thats why I said it made me nervous... toss a couple SSTV signals and a
couple qso's and guess what your full... unless its going to be CW only, I
know maybe its a psk sat!!!  :-)

73
Kevin
WA6FWF