Re: Weak Signal Day?

>> what will happen when 100 HT's key up at the same time?

Certainly something more interesting than listening to the same people - on
every pass - contact each other to their complete surprise and adoration...

I think a QRP day is a great idea.  Unfortunately not every one of the fun
bunch is on this reflector so I'm not sure how effective it will be.  Also,
the allure and excitement of working a new grid that's magically workable on
QRP day will be too much for the QRO boys to just sit by and miss it - and
be sure, they'll be listening!

David, NA2AA