R: QRP get no breaks. Huh? (was Re:...)

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Meuse <smeuse@mara.org>
To: AMSAT BBS <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] QRP get no breaks. Huh? (was Re:...)

> At 06:16 PM 8/13/2004 -0700, wa6fwf wrote:
>
> >Now AO40 Please oh Please wake up .....
>
> So we can talk about "how's the fishing and hows the wx every day" for 12
> hours at a time!
>

> Missing AO-40..
>

> -Steve

We had lots of funs DXing and Microwave experimenting with AO40
every day for 12 hours at a time while it lasted. Hopefully some lessons
for fans of LEO FM satellite but to cry the death of  AO40 is  like to
sat rocking in a chair without moving from the same place. Now hope
that P3E spring up in 2005 and also EAGLE in a near future.

i8CVS Domenico