Re: Weak Signal Day?

> In light of AO-51's popularity, here's a suggestion. Why not have one day
> week set aside for those using portable and QRP satellite equipment?

There is supposed to be an Echo operations committee, but despite asking
several people who is on it, I couldn't tell you. I think it's one of the
mythical AMSAT creatures that exist only in committee, BOD meeting minutes,
or the participants minds. Perhaps you could send your idea to Santa Claus
or the Tooth Fairy and they'll deliver it.

BTW, I think a portable only day on ECHO is an OUTSTANDING idea.

73, Drew KO4MA