WiSP

Kevin, I have not had any other reports of the problem you mention below and I have
not seen it here.  I just added UO-51 and didn't have this happen.

Thanks for the other two.  There are several more but they are not generally those
that most people would encounter.  Also, they don't repeatedly happen, so I left them
off the list.

--
73, Roy -- W0SL