From: "Cliff Buttschardt" <cbuttsch@kcbx.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 14:41
Subject: [amsat-bb] ECHO telemetry qquestion

What is it that I am doing wrong or misunderstanding?  On 435.155 MHz
download
telemetry channel I am getting page after page of 9600 baud download but
nothing
is appearing in the TLMECHO box.  I might have something to do with
experimenters
Wednesday as the raw data looks different, however the CSV files show NO
data
whatever but rather the simple header string.  What's incorrect?  Cliff K7RR