AO-27 VE4WMK

I would just like to share this wonderful e-mail from VE4WMK with all of you
on the satellites. Aruni is 10 and she sounds so good on the satellites it
is truly a pleasure to hear and work her. If you have the opportunity to
stop in on the satellites and say hi to Aruni, I know she would appreciate
it.

Thanks to Emily Clark and Aruni's Dad for doing such and excellent job.
Aruni's demeanor on the birds needs no explaining and is the result of both
of you doing very fine training.

Bill K7MT

Hi Bill K7MT,

It was so nice to work you on AO-27 last evening. I was so excited to hear
you calling me. You had a beautiful signal.

Also I heard your very kind words " Aruni you sound just great ". These
words gives me great encouragement. It also tells me how my setup works!

This is the second time I work you on birds. I am really having great fun
making contacts on satellites.It is the best part of amateur radio for me.

Hope to work you many more times on birds.

Thank you so much.

Good luck with your experiments.

Regards from my dad too....

Take care.