RE: Internet remote satellite station?

The LSU Amateur Radio Club in cooperation with our local park system and
local astronomy group have a system the includes:

Antenna rotator control (G-5500)
Radio control (TS-2000)
VoIP both ways

When the system is working, a remote station can control the radio station
via the Internet.  This includes actually making voice contacts.  Of course
there is a slight delay.  The website is:  http://www.bro.lsu.edu/

Click on the "Radio" link on the right side of the screen.

If anyone is real interested in details, I may be able to put you in touch
with the club proctor.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
AMSAT Area Coordinator
W5YI Volunteer Examiner