Re: Alternative to WiSP?

At 04:16 AM 8/7/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>All
>
>Does anyone know if there are any plans to update WiSP?

No - from what I can see there are no plans.

>  Is anyone running it
>successfully in WinXP?

Yes

>Are there any alternatives in the works?

None that I am aware of, but there is one that has sent me email to be
listed on the AMSAT site that I haven't evaluated yet.  The website is:
http://users.skynet.be/on1dht/uiss.htm

If you install and use it successfully please let me know.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.emilyshouse.com/experthams/ao7/