Re: New to Satellite and having problems

This is perfect. I recently picked up a low cost Radio Shack rotor from
ebay ands its just waiting for me to figure out what to do with it. I
was wondering it anyone figured out a simple way to properly track a
bird with a standard rotor. When I was young(er) we use to build
telescope equitorial mounts from water pipe.

It looks like I have a new project.

Thanks again
Brian
KC8ZBC