Re: New to Satellite and having problems

Most likely it is the antenna killing you. Try a simple 1/4 wave
groundplane, a small handheld beam, almost anything other than a multi
element vertical. Next, make sure you have decent feedline, and as short as
possible. Got a mobile mag mount you can listen on?

73, Drew KO4MA