RE: AO-51 reception with Handy Tranceiver

Asao,

I used my FT-530 HT with stock rubber duck, BUT used a tin pan as a
reflector.
This was on the 1800 UTC pass over USA on Sunday.
Aluminum foil inside a newspaper used as a corner reflector should work a
bit better!
Good Luck!

73, Scott WA6LIE Salinas, Ca.