Re: ao40

Hi Keith,

unfortunately there are no news to report..  Our command stations are still
continuing to try to recover the bird, including during July, but so far
without
success.

As reported in my P3-E presentation during the AMSAT-UK colloquium,
Viktor Kudielka OE1VKW (again) noticed some changes on the Mean Motion
of AO-40, which may or may not be related to the battery incident.
There is currently not enough data available and further analysis will
be necessary
before we can even speculate what might have happened.

We will keep everyone informed, when there is more data available. Perhaps
at the AMSAT-NA Symposium..

73s Peter, DB2OS