From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Andre PH7AT
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 5:18 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-51 over Europe

Hi all,

I have been trying to work AO-51 yesterdag but no luck.
I'm not sure if it is something I'm doing wrong because
working AO-7 or FO-29 is no problem.

Funny thing is, I only hear noise, I haven't heard the 10 sec
carrier a single time. This of course could be caused by a lot
of people trying to get into the satellite at the same time but
I just want to be sure if other European station have had the
same experience yesterday.

I tried the following passes:

Sunday, August 1st:
21.18-21.33 utc (max elevation: 60 degrees)
22.59-23.11 utc (max elevation: 10 degrees)

Thanks,

Andre, PH7AT