RE: ECHO reception

Patrick,

You NEED another antenna!
I bet a simple 1/2 wave dipole might work better..
Look at your antenna gain pattern!
I bet it is BELOW 10 degrees...(Vertical only!)
An Eggbetter antenna design would be a better choice with a preamp.
EASY/LEO Sats are "Easy" if you know how to do it!
My mobile radio does just fine in most cases.....

73, Scott WA6LIE Salinas, Ca.