Re: ECHO Voice operations

Bob,

I personally think you are opening a can of worms!
Secondly, Isn't ECHO Busy enough?

The "newness" will wear off soon, and you will still have the diehard
REGULAR FM type of users.
You know.. the SAT HOGS... that will never change!

The signals from ECHO are pretty good!
I did an ECHO demonstration at a radio club BBQ today.
I was using a FT-530 HT and an metal pan as a reflector behing the "Rubber
duckie" to enhance the signal. On the 11:00 PDT pass I copied about 20
stations and close to 10 minutes worth of copy with the RUBBER DUCKIE!!!
(and pan)!

Not to shabby eh?
Good for mobile use I think...

A THANKS to the ECHO Team!!!