Re: TS-2000 and PL

Bob,

One question about the TS2000 (which I do not own or know much about):
Does it operate cross-band full-duplex?
If not, THAT would be most unfortunate for such an expensive "so-called"
satellite-capable radio.
Of course this does not address their other problems with birdies smack on
satellite freq's.

If had paid $2500 for such a radio and it manifest such difficiencies in
design and performance ...
I would be furious!

Instead I am happy with my FT-847.
All I will say on this subject.

TS2000 owners are the ones that have to live with their limitations.

Sorry.
73's Ed - AL7EB

At 06:48 PM 8/1/2004 -0400, Robert Bruninga wrote:
>Regarding no PL tone in Satellite Mode:
***snip***