Re: RESERVATION for ECHO at the Utah Small Sat Conf]]

Bob, I have to post this on the AMSAT-bb as both your Navy sites are shut down.
There isn't much time to get this organized!  Cliff K7RR

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] RESERVATION for ECHO at the Utah Small Sat Conf
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 16:38:23 +0000
From: Cliff Buttschardt <cbuttsch@kcbx.net>
To: Robert Bruninga <bruninga@usna.edu>
CC: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org, Nash Clemens <nclemens@calpoly.edu>,Bryan Klofas-KF6ZEO
<bklofas@calpoly.edu>,Jordi Puigsuari <jpuigsua@calpoly.edu>

Bob, I would like to work with you on this one especially if you are attending
the Small Satellite Conference.  We can work from either my home station as K7RR
or from the Cal Poly CUBESAT laboratory at N6CP.  It would a blast for our
CUBESAT crew to hear their own station doing what it was designed to do!  They
are presenting a number of papers this time.  I'm just too busy to attend!
Cliff K7RR  AMSAT LM 1606